Are you a student or young professional eager to get an inside look at the work of an international organization and get unprecedented work experience? Join our youth team, support our social media team or help us prepare for an event.
How to qualify for the program
GLF is looking for young people (18-35) who are:
- Passionate about sustainable development
- Committed and happy to spare a few hours of time per week with GLF
- Based in Bonn, Germany, or around is preferable but remote working is also possible
Note that these are unpaid positions, but offer unique work experience in a leading and vibrant organization.
Why should you volunteer at GLF?
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international organization that partners with the likes of the United Nations, the World Bank and country governments
- Join a team of passionate dreamers and strategists who want to change the world
- Learn about communication, project development and event coordination
- Volunteers have the opportunity to receive a certificate or reference from their direct supervisor
Choose your team
YOUTH IN LANDSCAPES INITIATIVE
Broaden your network, improve your communication skills, and learn about amazing projects young people are running around the world.
Learn how to use social media effectively, write for Landscape News or help run a communication campaign.
KNOWLEDGE AND LEARNING
Work with scientists to develop concept notes for events, contribute to the design of learning opportunities, and facilitate the interaction and knowledge exchange among grassroots initiatives.
GLF plans and carries out large- and small-scale events year-round. Sharpen your logistic skills by experiencing GLF behind the scenes.
Help implement a digital strategy and learn about online presence, social media advertising, SEO, email marketing and much more.
The duration of the position varies from case to case. Please note that we receive applications on a rolling basis and we acknowledge receipt of all applications but will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Have you checked out Landscapes News? What about the Knowledge Hub? The GLF is much more than the sum of its events! Dive into the GLF community and discover what it means to #ThinkLandscape.